Job Title: Account Director – Market-leading Tech Consultancy
Salary: £60-90k Base + OTE
Our Client is an energetic and trustworthy market-expert technology consultancy, who are looking to bring an Account Director into the business. Your job will be to look after individual elite clients and maximise those relationships, where clients will know you as the face of the company for their account.
We are looking for an individual that has experience in consultative selling of professional services. The company are very trusted in their market and have an untouchable reputation in the level of service they provide. Incredibly ambitious, unbelievably trustworthy, consultative, articulated and switched on individuals become extremely successful at this company, where progression opportunities are limitless. This is NOT a corporate, typical KPI sales environment; it has a relaxed culture combined with outstanding delivery. The role does not require BD / Lead Generation of new accounts, instead you will be nurturing existing major accounts where the work has already been won and it is your job to consult and expand other services in the business.
Key Skills & Expertise:
- Successful business winner with excellent communication skills
- Thrives when working in a pressured environment
- Experienced in maintaining quality relationships at all levels of a business
- Consultative approach to account management
- Demonstrates a consistent and logical approach to time management and prioritisation
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude to get excellent results
- Understands how to maximise the potential of a team
- Awareness, understanding and previous experience of IT will be beneficial
- Good understanding of the different types of sales approaches and has the ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Key point of contact with major clients
- Highly motivated, intelligent and passionate candidate with a strong drive to succeed
- Communicating effectively with the team, sharing an interest in developing business
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY or you can call 0203 457 0980 and ask to speak to Giles Way to find out more.