Job title: Developer in Test
Location: Central London
Salary: Very Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for a Developer in Test (SDET) to join a growing software company. My Client is looking for a Developer in Test to design, build and deploy frameworks to analyse to the quality of their code and using automation to keep regression away. The ideal candidate would be a critical thinker and able to collaborate with developers to improve processes to keep software quality high.
Although they have been very successful globally with their prestigious client base, throughout their success they have still managed to maintain their exciting start up feel about them where energy, growth and enthusiasm are still at the top of their company culture, over 7 years on since they started.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who is looking to grow their skill set, as they will be supported by experienced and technical developers who can provide mentoring. Even if you are an experienced Developer in Test, we still want to hear from you as my client values individuals who can bring their ideas and experience to the role as they are team that like to listen, learn and interpret ideas of their employees.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Developer in Test to take a lead role within the QA team to help produce testing frameworks, drive change and take on responsibilities for delivery within their team.
- Programming in a modern language: Java, C#, Python
- Experience using Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver and continuous integration and version control such as Git.
- Use OOP Principles, Agile and familiar with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Enjoys solving problem and can prioritise work loads
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Desire to learn new skills
- Experience in security
- Experience with basic design patterns
- Experience with Atlassian stack
- Experience in testing cloud infrastructure
If this role sounds of interest to you then please click the apply link!