Job title: iOS Developer
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Fantastic opportunity for an iOS Developer to join an established, rapidly growing app development team for a fast paced, agile company. Although they have been very successful globally with their prestigious client base, throughout their success they have still managed to maintain their exciting start up feel about them where energy, growth and enthusiasm are still at the top of their company culture over 7 years on since they started.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who is looking to grow their skill set, as they will be supported by experienced and technical developers who can provide mentoring. Even if you are an experienced developer we still want to hear from you as my client values individuals who can bring their ideas and experience to the role as they are team that like to listen, learn and interpret ideas of their developers.
My Client is looking for an ambitious iOS Developer to work within a fast-paced team environment and be involved with shaping the direction of their app.
- Comfortable using Objective-C
- Familiar with App development Lifecyle end- to-end
- Previous experience with JSON based Restful API’s
- Comfortable developing on Mac
- Good knowledge of OOP, TDD and development best practices
- Previous experience working with legacy code
- Knowledge of functional test automation
- Previous experience with writing SDKs
- Experience writing highly optimised code for both old and new devices
- Self-publishing apps on the iOS App Store
If this role sounds of interest to you then please click the apply link!