Job Title: Sales Manager - Public Sector - SaaS Product - London
Salary: Up to £50k base + Commission
Are you currently a Sales Manager?
Are you currently working with a SaaS product?
Do you have a consultative approach?
Do you want to be part of an organisation that has a positive social impact on society?
Have you got a background in Public Sector or Public Services and want to get in to Sales?
If so…we want to hear from you!
Our client is one of the market leaders in providing specialist rehabilitation SaaS platforms to the public and private sector across the UK. They are now looking for an additional Sales Manager to join them due to the company’s success and growth. The ideal candidate will have an understanding on how the public sector operates and be able to reflect the positive social-impact on society that this product is having.
As the Sales Manager your role will involve generating leads, liaising with clients, relationship building, account managing and thoroughly understanding what your clients needs are, to ultimately provide tailored digital solutions to the public sector.
The Sales Manager role would be suitable to an individual that has a consultative approach to sales and can treat clients with sensitivity, be tactful and be able to qualify clients carefully so that you can correctly tailor the solution to your clients needs. This is a unique sales team to be joining where they work in a collaborative model, NOT as aggressive lone wolves.
If you do not have a background in Sales but you are familiar with how the public sector operates and you want to grow with a company, then I am also interested in hearing from you. Attitude and professionalism are just as important than experience for this niche high social-impact role.
• Generation of leads through attendance at relevant events and networking
• Presentations to key stakeholders and potential clients
• Building and maintaining relationships within the Government / public sector
• Ensuring client is informed on functionality and specification of product
• Bid writing
• Proposal creation
• Knowledge of the GovTech / B2G sector
• Experience in a data-driven B2B environment
• Self-organised with strong negotiation skills
• Resilient and open to feedback
• Flexible and adaptable
• Experience of web-based methodologies
• Understanding of target-driven sales
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presenting))
If this role sounds of interest, please apply below and a member of the delivery team will be in touch with you to discuss further.