Salary: £45,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience
The primary responsibilities of this position relate to quality assurance testing of servers on Linux as well as clients on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
While learning our product you will also provide customer support as needed, transitioning to primarily QA and escalated cases. As a QA Engineer you will have a hand in growing and shaping the department.
Key Skills & Expertise
The successful candidate will:
• Possess a high degree of self-management.
• Be able to take ownership and work independently.
• Recommend suitable solutions.
• Be personally accountable for project delivery and systems stability.
• Have strong business acumen.
• Have excellent all-round communication skills.
• You will be involved in all levels of our software solution and support, from audio and video performance, to low level network packets and customer assistance.
• You will provide valued input to overall product architecture and its cloud computing design.
• Working in a fast paced environment with a small group of dedicated and talented individuals, you will have a chance to make a real difference in an organisation that values team member input and ﬁrmly believes that work should be challenging and fun.
• Create, execute, document and maintain test plans and regression tests Implement test automation solutions for API, desktop, web and mobile apps.
• Product usability and performance testing across all platforms.
• Stress test our software in a variety of environments Document, prioritize and verify bugs.
• Analyze error reports and create steps to duplicate.
• Help deﬁne requirements, estimate development effort, and plan implementation.
• Provide email, telephone and video customer support for escalated issues.
• 4+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
• Strong working knowledge of testing tools, methodologies and strategies
• Experienced in conﬁguring test environments with multiple operating systems
• Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android administration skills TCP/IP network and ﬁrewall troubleshooting skills.
• Strong problem solving skills, highly motivated, and passionate about quality
Adaptable and ﬂexible to the work environment.
• Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or you can call 0203 457 0900 and ask to speak to David East to find out more.